Are you tired of keeping your hair open and fluid? Do you often fight with hair knots? Does the wind cause your hair to act like crazy? Do you hate when your hair makes it difficult for the scenic beauty you are looking at? If your answer is yes to any of these, you must opt for the hairstyles of the rubber band.
If you think you will be bored, you’re wrong friend. Read this blog where we have gathered the most beautiful hairstyles of the rubber band you can decorate.
What Are Rubber Band Hairstyles?
The rubber bands are small and thin stroke of strong hair that hold your hair instead. You can use them to structure your hair as you want in a single ponytail or in small sections. The hairstyles of the rubber band are those who think and band the hair section with style. You can raise your look using hair accessories.
Now, let’s immerse yourself just and discover fashionable rubber fashion hairstyles.
Rubber Band Hairstyles For a Chic and Trendy Look
1. Loose Top Bun Band Hairstyle
The hairstyle you are looking at the image is the most suitable for people with textured sharp hair. To create this look, you will need a cola comb, hair gel, a colorful rubber band and a fake bun.
Steps on how to create this hairstyle:
- Using a queue comb, make the steady sections defined with hair on the front.
- Now, take the hair gel to apply in a single section and opt it with the rubber band.
- Repeat the process for the first line.
- When you start the second line, select a section of the front line in a way that makes the pattern crossed.
- Once you have finished with the front hairstyle of the rubber band, it forms a loose bun at the top of your head
Tips: Be attentive when collecting the color of the rubber band. I should look calming your eye, not a monstrosity.
2. Braided Rubber Band Hairstyle with Open Hair
If you like hairstyles of the natural rubber band, go by this. Not only is it awesome, but also the easiest to do. You will need rubber bands, a cola comb and hair spray.
Steps to create this hairstyle of the rubber band:
- Hair retention.
- Make 4 parts in the first round.
- Do a braid with every part and tie with a rubber band.
- Leaves the remaining hair open.
- Use hair gel to design baby hair on the forehead.
Tips: Spritz hair spray to keep the hairstyle completely intact until the end.
3. Easy Rubber Band Hairstyle
If you are looking to make a hairstyle for a day with friends, go ahead. It’s colorful, playful and (the best) the most beautiful. You will need colorful rubber bands, a tail comb and hair gel.
Steps for Styler this look:
- Start with a first horizontal section on the part of the crown and make square sections with a tail comb and a hair gel. Attach each section with a rubber band.
- Now, start with the second horizontal section. The difference here is that you have to take the queue from the previous hair section and then tie them.
- Repeat the same process for the third horizontal part.
- Leaves the remaining hair open.
Tips: Do not tie the rubber band too tight, as it can break your hair while you take away.
4. Criss-Cross Rubber Band Hairstyle
We learned how to create the CRISS-CROSS pattern in the first (1st) hairstyle of the rubber band on the list. For this hairstyle, you will have to do the same. Instead of colorful gums, go with blacks. Another difference is the ponytail.
Yes, to create a somewhat accurate hairstyle like this, you will have to tie the remaining hair in a high ponytail. Those with naturally wavy hair will be very well in this look.
Tips: Do not forget to smooth your baby’s hair in waves with hair gel and a fine teeth comb.
5. Rubber Band Hairstyle With High Ponytail
The hairstyle of the rubber band in the 4th and 5th Number is for females with longer locks. For this, you will need a tail comb, black rubber bands and an iron.
It is the same process as the first, but do the intersection part until the crown covers. The square sections are uneven size. The next step is to tie a high horse tail and straighten it with a hair plate.
Tips: You can also straighten your hair before the hairstyle.
Final words in the rubber band Hairstyles:
Upstairs there are some easy rubber band hairstyles that you can try. Which one did you like the most? However, these are not the only hairstyles of the band that will have everywhere. Show your personality with the use of colorful rubber bands, fastening styles, horsetail accessories and much more. Subscribe to the most important fashion to get the content directly delivered to your inbox!